- Acute Medicine
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- £33,660 - £43,307 pa inc HCAS
- 28/10/2018 23:59
Band 6 Junior Sister – Acute Medical Unit
Do you have experience in caring for patients with acute medical conditions? Do you have an interest in mentoring students and junior staff? Do you have ward management experience in an acute environment? Then our junior sister post may be what you are looking for.
Richmond is a 51 bedded Acute Medical unit incorporating an 8 bedded Acute Dependency Unit and a Consultant led Ambulatory Assessment Unit with Nurse Practitioner clinics. We care for level one and two patients with a variety of medical conditions in a fast turnover environment.
- An environment that will enable you to develop and broaden your nursing portfolio including caring for patients with a variety of medical conditions.
- Support in your career development and training.
- Opportunities to develop your management and clinical skills including mentorship, nurse in charge competencies and care of the acutely unwell patient modules.
- Opportunities to grow your teaching and mentoring skills with our students, newly qualified nurses and HCA’s - supported by our team of practice educators.
We offer outstanding career progression opportunities - from Nursing management, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Practice educator and Nurse practitioner roles. Where do you see yourself?
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Siobhan Burke Matron on 0208 266 6094 / Email:Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org
AMU Senior Sisters on 0208 725 3048.
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0208 7254009