- Endocrinology and Senior Health
- Band 6
- 37.5 hours per week
- St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- £33,660 - £43,307 pa inc HCAS
- 28/10/2018 23:59
Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse – Endocrinology – Acute Medicine and Senior Health
Do you have experience in caring for patients with diabetes, senior health or acute medical conditions? Do you have an interest in mentoring students and junior staff? Are you looking to develop your ward management skills? Then our senior staff nurse post may be what you are looking for.
Rodney Smith Ward is a 28 bedded ward that specialises in endocrine, acute medicine and senior health. We are the leading ward in the hospital for Diabetes care and work closely with the MDT, podiatry and diabetes specialist services to provide excellent care.
• An environment that will enable you to develop and broaden your nursing portfolio including caring for patients with a variety of medical conditions and diabetes.
• Support in your career development and training.
• Opportunities to develop your management and clinical skills including mentorship, nurse in charge competencies, diabetes and care of the acutely unwell patient modules.
• Opportunities to grow your teaching and mentoring skills with our students, newly qualified nurses and HCA’s - supported by our team of practice educators.
We offer outstanding career progression opportunities - from Nursing management, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Practice educator and Nurse practitioner roles. Where do you see yourself?
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Margaret Dunn Senior Sister on Rodney Smith ward on 0208-725-3165 or via email email@example.com
Sharon Lynagh matron Senior Health on 0208-672-1255 bleep 6471 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0208 7254009